Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where did the summer go?

I had a great summer- it just went by way too fast! I can't believe that I am walking around and am going to be one years old. I say lots of words now- ma ma, da da, dog, and uh-oh. I love to give kisses and get into everything. My favorite things to do are to play in the kitchen cabinets and climb the stairs (all things I shouldn't be doing) I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks at my first birthday party.
Hanging out with Papa Dieter- he makes me smile :)

Bright eyes

I love to be outside

Cheesy smile

My cousins Anna, Isabella, and I

This was Great Grandpa Dieter's red wagon-
we like to ride in it at Nana and Papa's house

Time for my close up- look at my pretty face

I love my tropical pool

Yeah!!!!!