skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ella Marie Dieter
Thursday, July 2, 2009
My Visit with Anna and First Family Vacation
Having fun at COSI
I loved the water table!
I'm such a big girl :)
Aunt Susan bought us matching dresses- So adorable
I love to swing! Yipeee!
Taking a bath together
We love cousin Anna
Family picture on Murrell's Inlet
Daddy and me
My name in the sand
I loved the pool
I did not like the beach but we tried to get some pics!
Yeah Mommy- do it again!
Daddy tried to get me happy in the sand
This didn't last long!
I love to ride in the stroller
Mommy and I on the balcony
I love summer!! :)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Mom and Dad
Ella Marie
Born Sept. 4th, 2008 - 5lbs 15oz 18.75 inches
Baby Ella
A site for our family and friends to see the joy of Ella!
My Blog List
The Story of Anna
It's been awhile!
15 years ago
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(1)
My Visit with Anna and First Family Vacation
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
About Me
Dieter's
View my complete profile