Sunday, December 14, 2008

3 Months Old!

I turned 3 months on December 4th and I have been a busy little girl. I went home to Youngstown for Thanksgiving and Great Grandma and Papa's 60th aniversary party. The next weekend my family came down to my house for my baptism. Uncle Jim and Aunt Ashley are my godparents and we all had a great weekend together. I like to sit up and play with my toys. I am starting to make noises and talk back when people talk to me.


All bundled up for the cold!

Wide awake and ready to play


So busy! I love to play!

Playing is hard work! All pooped out!
Getting ready for my big day


What a little angel
My parents and godparents


The Dieter clan- we can't wait to see Aunt Susan and Anna in a few weeks!

The Visingardi family and all 4 of my great grandparents

Mommy and Me - we are best friends

Getting ready for my bath at Grandma Dieter's house


Who's that pretty girl in the mirror?


Ella and Papa Dieter

Our little happy family!