2 Months Old!
I am now 2 months old and I am getting more curious by the day. I weigh 10 pounds now and I am almost 24 inches long. I love when people talk to me and I smile all the time now. I also loveto look at my toys and play with Mommy and Daddy. Mom and I went to Youngstown and I got to see all of my family. They couldn't believe how big I was getting.
Naked Time! I love to be naked and free! Mommy lets me hang out in my crib before she dresses me every morning. I love to just lay there and listen and watch my mobile.
Happy Halloween!
I'm a little pumpkin
Smile and say cheese!

Papa V. put me to bed when I went to visit

Papa V. put me to bed when I went to visit
Great Grandpa Smaldino makes me smile. I make him smile too!
I love my bouncy seat. I like to look at the bright lights!

Look how long I am! I am growing out of my newborn clothes!
Look how long I am! I am growing out of my newborn clothes!
I love to stretch in the morning. I am so happy when I wake up!
All bundled up in my carseat. I am just too cute!

I am a gypsy- Mommy takes me everywhere!
I am a gypsy- Mommy takes me everywhere!
I'm so happy- All full now!
Hanging out with Aunt Ashley. She is going to be my godmother!